CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Saturday was the big day... and it was RAINING!! The ceremony was outside anyway. But it was good.
Here I am after the ceremony....a little wet, but really happy.



And here with my Sociology Prof/mentor/safe haven (her office)/friend.
I don't have time to post anything more but will do a more lengthy post as soon as I can.
S



13 comments:

Jigsaw Analogy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

good job!

Dr. Deb said...

SO SO SO Fantastic!!!

Tracy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Wooohooooo I am so happy for you! Way to go , you deserve it.
Hugs and blessings

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!!! How funny Raine got you that card!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures :)

Donna

Jade said...

Awww we graduated on the same day! Looks like you had a good one. Luckily mine was inside! Congratulations!!!

therapydoc said...

Just wonderful.

Rising Rainbow said...

Congratulations! You're official! lol That's way cool

Anonymous said...

A fabulous achievement. Congratulations!!

Mamabeek said...

Beautiful!!! Rain or shine you are DONE!!! Congratulations.

Lily Strange said...

Congratulations! Glad you got through it and did so well.

Marj aka Thriver said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve to be so proud! Thanks for sharing the photos with us.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you! You are amazing!! I miss you.

--Lehz