I'm shouting out a huge CONGRATULATIONS and "YOU ROCK WOMAN!" to S-Girl...who will be graduating in about 48 minutes! Can you believe a 7 am graduation!?! Wow.
I will be graduating tomorrow morning (not as early as S-girl!).
***********
The parents arrived on Wednesday afternoon. We had dinner at a Thai place that D and I love last night. Today, they are picking me up at 9 am "to go shopping"...apparently for my graduation gift, and they won't say where we are going or what I am going to be looking for. I feel somewhat uneasy about going shopping with them alone, but D can't go because L (my neighbor) ordered something that is going to be delivered sometime today and has to go in the fridge right away...so someone has to be home. Also, my Aunt B is arriving today, she called last night from a town about 2 hours away and said she would be heading here in the morning. She most likely will be here before I get back...so someone needs to be home for her too.
Raine arrives late this afternoon, early evening. So tonight I will have a house full! Not that we don't have one normally...but there will be actual extra bodies! Actually...it will be a house full until Tuesday morning when Raine heads back home...B may be here until Wednesday, but at least until Tuesday.
Things are going pretty well I guess. I don't feel very happy, but maybe that will come after everything is over.
S
Friday, May 23, 2008
Posted by Battle Weary at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
hey, congratulations. i hope the shopping trip goes (went?) well, and that you get time to really enjoy your guests.
Good luck, have fun, and congratulations :)
Donna
Very big congratulations to you. You have a right to be proud.
I know what you mean about not feeling happy when you're "supposed" to about things like this. I never do either. I feel overwhelmed.
HAPPY GRADUATION!!!!!!!! I hope you had a blast!
I thought of you this morning!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations and Happy Graduation!!! Hope everything was grand and you're enjoying your full house.
I can barely remember any of my graduation ceremonies, and have always found them crowded, long, and stressful. Love having the pictures afterward though. Hope you have plenty to look back on later when you are in a better state of mind to appreciate it all!
Please fill all us vicarious readers in when you get the chance. =)
Post a Comment