
Such an L.A. shot...it was begging to be taken.
This was Marina Del Rey, about 1 mile from Venice Beach.

"The Canals", right before Venice Beach.

Venice Beach!! Woo Hoo! This was early in the day (still had to park several blocks away), it was really packed later, especially along the walk with the shops.

A Venice beach alley/landmark! 'Nuf said.

This was right outside Ventura Harbor...a wave for Kate!


These two were as the sun was setting. Very pretty...and very cold...what's up with that?!?

L.A. wildlife...the original beach bums?

More L.A. wildlife.

And this one is proof that nature WILL prevail! This pretty, little plant was literally growing out of a crack in the cement wall.
3 comments:
Wonderful pictures. I live in Southern California and grew up near the Venice/Marina Del Rey area. Reminds me of how beautiful and lucky I am.
I like the flower in the cement
Nice pictures! I hope you had a great time on your break :)
Donna
Post a Comment