CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

So we got 94% on the lab practical and 82% on the midterm. Hopefully we can get a much better grade on the next midterm and final...then with all the other work we've been doin real good on, we can get a A in the class cause we really need a A!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's great!!!!!!Pam

Raine said...

averages out to 88 % almost an A

Dreaming again said...

I'm skirting an A in social psych. The quizzes have drastically hurt my A.
Our last test was a 'group' test, 4 people ..we all had to agree. I strongly disliked this because I got 3 people in my group who don't study. One very opinionated person who strongarmed us through most of the test.

As a result, my always A's on the test turned into an 84% and with my 92% average ..broght it down to 90%. Which means, if I get another B, even on a quiz, I've got a B for the class ...

I NEED A's ... trying to salvage my GPA from when I was 23.

Anonymous said...

Good job :)

Donna

Jade said...

Congrats!

I said...

Great Job!!