The html was really messed up to get this to show correctly..so...here's the link for anyone that wants to do this quiz...
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/MalakronikMausi/what-subcategory-of-goth-best-fits-you/
You Scored as Old-school Goth
You are an old-school goth. Forget Tina and Rogue, your idols are still Siouxsie and Peter and Fat Bob, and black lipstick and white powder is still the way to go. Click on my name to take my other tests if you liked this one.
| Industrial/Rivet-Head | | 25% |
| Understanding Outsider | | 21% |
10 comments:
Oh my...there's such a thing as a Perky Goth? Now that's truly scary!
I was a Death Rocker because of the tie-breaker question. I actually scored evenly between Death Rocker, Old School Goth, Romantic Goth and Anything Goes Goth.
Goth was actually "after my time" to a degree. I'm an old fart.
You Scored as Romantic Goth
You are a romantic goth, better known as a traditional goth. You are probably quickly identified as a goth by outsiders. Black lace, bats, and moonlit cemetaries are just a few of your favorite things. Click on my name to take my other tests if you liked this one.
Romantic Goth
92%
Anything-Goes Goth
75%
Confused Outsider
58%
Ethereal Goth
54%
Understanding Outsider
54%
Perky Goff
54%
Old-school Goth
50%
Fantasy Goth
46%
Death Rocker
42%
Industrial/Rivet-Head
38%
Cyber-goth
17%
Hmmm I'm a "anything goes" goth. I guess I'm a equal opportunity person when it comes to goth
How fun. I'm gonna go try it.
Hi,
I would have guessed you would be the Ethereal Goth but.. what do I know.. :) I opened another blog for Dragon and we wanted to let you know about it. We worked out some stuff about deleting it too so maybe this one will stay around. Maybe we could IM sometimes too if you still are around.
Anyway hope you are doing well at your new school
sari
hey girl, I thinking about going private, or shutting down and going anonymous. I won't make any decision for a week or so. Can't blog with family's access to my blog.
http://lifespacings.blogspot.com/2008/10/mon-and-us-truth-behind-scenes.html it is out in the open please read and feel free to comment"
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the reply to my post. I needed to hear that. It really helped in a moment of great sadness.
((((((hugs)))))) back at ya.
Post a Comment