We got this award from Raine and would like to award it to Jigsaw Analogy, Jade, Cie and Donna!
SOOOO cute!!!!!!Love, Pam
Thank you! :-)
hey thanks. i think that's my first blogging award! er... do i now post on my blog, and award it to someone else?
Aww... that's sweet!
Aww...Thanks Sera! Not sure why I deserve it but thanks! :-)
heyllo ... I sent an invite to what I think is your email for my blog, I've gone private. If you didn't get it, email me at Pearlsofaneagle@aol.com
Thanks :)Donna
Cute!
I have an award for you on my blog sera :) Hugs Thank you for being my blogger friend!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
SOOOO cute!!!!!!Love, Pam
Thank you! :-)
hey thanks. i think that's my first blogging award! er... do i now post on my blog, and award it to someone else?
Aww... that's sweet!
Aww...Thanks Sera! Not sure why I deserve it but thanks! :-)
heyllo ... I sent an invite to what I think is your email for my blog, I've gone private.
If you didn't get it, email me at Pearlsofaneagle@aol.com
Thanks :)
Donna
Cute!
I have an award for you on my blog sera :) Hugs Thank you for being my blogger friend!
Post a Comment