This is reposted for someone that was unable to view it the first time. New comments are fine tho!
L
******************************************************************************
Found this on youtube. All I can say is "wow". In my opinion this was really well done...the best I've seen. Much better than my "imagine trying to sleep while there's a party in your house" analogy.
Potentially triggering
********************************************


6 comments:
I do like this video. It's always interesting.
Wow! I see what you mean - very good! Pam
Thanks for posting the video again. It's just amazing to watch it.
Donna
It is amazing. I had never seen it before.
Hope school is going well for you!
It really does depict the concept better than I could have imagined! :) Thanks for posting this! I plan on sharing it with a few people! :)
I showed this video to my therapist. He says it helped him see the DID experience.
Did you know the star of this video is the guy from Law & Order? He plays Detective Jeremy Sisto. I knew I recognized his voice when I heard it on the film but it took a second to place it. I looked at his profile on the Internet Movie Database and it's right there in his profile in the year 2000.
Post a Comment