I'm following your blog, but secretly rather than publicly due to the trouble you had before. Just thought you might want to know you have a friendly follower!
Awww I'm trying to talk Crys into letting me add another little one to our house. We only have one cat and a turtle...there's always room for another kitten, right? ;-)
ive sent our email addy to raine to contact us if you hear from her can you please do that ive just got some info i want to give to her to pass onto you,
I wish I could have a cat, but I'm allergic. I'm hoping that all my therapy might somehow get me over this cat allergy--because I had a cat for 18 years as a kid, and I LOVED having a cat. I got a dog now.
Finally a college graduate. Now applying to grad schools...always a student!
I/we deal with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). It's a struggle, but we are succeeding.
12 comments:
ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!
you should have just taken this one
Does this officially make you and D crazy cat ladies?
Aw. Enjoy.
How adorable!
I'm following your blog, but secretly rather than publicly due to the trouble you had before. Just thought you might want to know you have a friendly follower!
O!!! we hav a new kittin to!!! it is wite with a blak spot it is very cute and also very curies and frindly.
yor kittin is cute i am glad you got a kittin to!!!!
Oh my goodness, Amy! You have a new kitty! Very, very cute :)
Donna
Awww I'm trying to talk Crys into letting me add another little one to our house. We only have one cat and a turtle...there's always room for another kitten, right? ;-)
very cute amy.
ive sent our email addy to raine to contact us if you hear from her can you please do that ive just got some info i want to give to her to pass onto you,
awwww how cute!!!
How cute, Enjoy your new kitty..take care Mary..Love your blog, I'll be back..
I wish I could have a cat, but I'm allergic. I'm hoping that all my therapy might somehow get me over this cat allergy--because I had a cat for 18 years as a kid, and I LOVED having a cat. I got a dog now.
Post a Comment