The service will be on August 1st...giving people who need to travel time to get here. Yes, that does include the mother...she's coming. Blah. She's staying 3 days. At least its a short time.
**************
Today we are seeing T...with D. Apparently she wants to ask T some questions. Having an extra sesson for that. Makes me nervous...not sure why, but it does.
S
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by Battle Weary at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am sorry for your loss.
Also sorry. Funny how three days can be too long or not long enough, right?
I figured she would have to come out to your place. Thankfully, it will be a short trip.
I hope things went ok in therapy.
Donna
I'd be interested in hearing how it all went ((((((((all of you))))))))
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know I'm very much in the dark here, but I hope things will go ok for you.
It would make me nervous too.
Post a Comment