CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Grandmother passed away last night.

We are sad.

That's all I have to say.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry :(

Donna

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. My mother died two weeks ago. I don't have words either.

I hope that you will feel at least some measure of comfort.

Clueless said...

Oh, I am so sad for all of you. In my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry. Take care,
Clueless

Clueless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clueless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cie Cheesemeister said...

My sympathy to all of you on your loss.

Katie's Blog said...

I'm sorry. :(

Dr. Deb said...

Oh No.....



Sending my heartfelt condolences.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what your connection is with your grandmother but death brings up issues of loss and grief no matter if the connection was good or bad. It is my hope that you will be able to manage whatever emotions come and let yourself feel without judgment.

You are in our thoughts,
Austin

Jigsaw Analogy said...

i'm sorry for your loss.