For those that are still readin and know bout it...theres a post on the other place.
L
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Posted by Battle Weary at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For those that are still readin and know bout it...theres a post on the other place.
L
Posted by Battle Weary at 6:00 PM
4 comments:
I'm still readin - just hadnt realized you were still writing - sorry it took so long
I'm not sure I know about the other place but I wanted to stop in and let you know that you were being thought about. Hope life is treating you kindly.
I don't know about the other place, but I thought I'd say hi while I was in the neighborhood. CONGRATULATIONS on getting into the program this year!!!
Hmm... my comment just vanished. I'll try again and sorry if I am creating twins!! Congratulations on getting into the nursing program earlier this year! I hope all is going well for you. =)
Post a Comment