Thanks for the update in your last post. Congrats on your B.A. and best wishes with your graduate work.
I'm stopping by to say goodbye as I have decided to quit blogging at Survivors Can Thrive after five years. I want to thank you for being a great motivation and inspiration for me when I started blogging. I have always appreciated what you have shared here. I wish you all the best with your work on your Masters and also as you continue your healing journey. Take care.
Finally a college graduate. Now applying to grad schools...always a student!
I/we deal with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). It's a struggle, but we are succeeding.
1 comments:
Thanks for the update in your last post. Congrats on your B.A. and best wishes with your graduate work.
I'm stopping by to say goodbye as I have decided to quit blogging at Survivors Can Thrive after five years. I want to thank you for being a great motivation and inspiration for me when I started blogging. I have always appreciated what you have shared here. I wish you all the best with your work on your Masters and also as you continue your healing journey. Take care.
Post a Comment