CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome

Well, I am having trouble getting the template I want on here...blogger issue I think, but whatever the problem is, it isn't working. Anyway...this is the new public blog. It will be looking better sometime in the future. I don't know how soon, but eventually it will look better.

Welcome to all that have come over!

12 comments:

Broken-Winged Cherub said...

Howdy. I'm glad you made this move, I think you'll be happier for it.

Tracy said...

Love the way your blog looks! Its beautiful. :)

Raine said...

ummmmm this is confusing, I thought you didnt want a certain stalker type to know about any blog you had? They will most certainly find this one.

Raine said...

oh wait- a safe place was sign in wasnt it? doh de doh doh doh

Jade said...

Hope the new blog brings with it wonderful experiences for you!

Broken-Winged Cherub said...

Looks like you got the template up. It looks AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

I like the new template :)

D

Lily Strange said...

I think the name battle weary could apply to me too. I can understand why you feel that way. Why there must be those who insist on creating misery is beyond me.

Dr. Deb said...

I am updating my link to here now.

Anonymous said...

Like the new blog :)

Mamabeek said...

Lovely!!! Just checking in and sayin' hi. =)

Anonymous said...

The purple and lavender are refreshing. I like it.

Austin