Things are very up and down right now. Bad stuff, good stuff, bad stuff, good stuff, bad stuff...since the last round was bad, something good should be coming my way next, right? :P
The latest on the transfer front is...I got 2 grants that together cover all but $43 of tuition for the next school year, I have an interview for a $2000 scholarship on 5/2, today in the mail I received a letter saying that I got a $1000 scholarship that I applied for and I also have an offer of student loans (which I can turn down up to 30 days after they are disbursed, at the end of Aug).
On the partner front...the final word was received, charges will not be pressed, the GP has ordered a bunch of lab work and is working on an authorization for a recovery program, it looks like she may be able to get unemployment, and she has been to 3 meetings since Wednesday.
I won't go into the bad right now.
S
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Posted by Battle Weary at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Thanks for the visit! Hope the good stuff always outweighs the bad.
-Roy from Shrink Rap
Good to hear about the grants - those will help tremendously! Also good to hear about things with D - what a relief.
D
Wow, Its so good to hear that you're getting such a decent amount of financial aid. You've worked hard for it! Hopefully that takes a load off of your mind to know that you're taken care of in that department.
Sending you tons of peace for your monday!
Well on Partner front that is all encouraging. The grants are too. Hang in there baby!
The grants sound great. That should be a relief.
Wow that is really great about the grants and scholarships. I don't know what happened with D but I hope she is okay.
Post a Comment