CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today...

...is my birthday. The body turned 40. I don't feel 40...I guess that's a good thing, most of the time. Definitely a good thing when I feel like I'm in my 20's...not so good when feel far younger than that.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with L, the neighbor/friend...hopefully I can eat. Been having some trouble with that.

S

14 comments:

Raine said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Mike McBride said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

I said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Biiiiiiiirthdaaaaaay to Yooooooou! :D

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your dinner with L and your friend is a good one! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hap, hap, happy!!!!!! This is your special day and you deserve much, much love, support and appreciation. Love, Pam

Marj aka Thriver said...

I hope your birthday was happy, frivolous, pampering and fun. I really liked what you said at Rising Rainbow's blog about Faith and Hope. Gee, I wish I had some parts like that. Maybe I do and I just haven't found them yet.

Lehz said...

Happy belated birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're having fun on your birthday :)

Donna

Jigsaw Analogy said...

happy belated birthday.

Jade said...

Ohhh happy late birthday! Sorry I missed it. Hope it was a good one.

Hey, I got your offliner. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you and Sera, there are no hard feelings for what you sent. The stuff that applied I thought about and that which didn't I let it fly. I'm not the type of person to get pissy and write people off for sharing their opinions.

I appreciate you taking the time to send me that. And as always your friendship is very much appreciated and welcomed.

Again, happy late birthday!

Rising Rainbow said...

Sorry I'm late but Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.

jumpinginpuddles said...

hope ya ad a good 40ith

Dr. Deb said...

Happy belated to you!

therapydoc said...

Happy Birthday! I hope the forties are good for you. They can be terrific.