oh no..... I'm so late in hearing about this. I'm so sorry :sigh: Pet deaths are horrific to deal with. I go back and forth between grateful for having Captain so long to pissed that he "died on me." I've gone through every emotion possible and it all leads back to grief that I am told will eventually subside. It is my hope that during your grieving process you will reach out and let others reach to you.
Finally a college graduate. Now applying to grad schools...always a student!
I/we deal with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). It's a struggle, but we are succeeding.
9 comments:
(((((Hugs to you))))))))
I am sorry for your loss. :(
we are sorry for your loss :(:(
(((((Hugs)))))
I am so sorry :(
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
What a beautiful, lush being! I am so sorry for your loss, but glad for your shared time. RIP Beabie.
(((HUGS)))
((((All of you)))))))
Big safe hugs to all of you!
OMG. Yikes. Hugs, guys.
Donna
awwww we are soooo very sorry
((((( Hugs )))))))
beabie was beautiful and will always live on in your hearts.
oh no..... I'm so late in hearing about this. I'm so sorry :sigh:
Pet deaths are horrific to deal with. I go back and forth between grateful for having Captain so long to pissed that he "died on me." I've gone through every emotion possible and it all leads back to grief that I am told will eventually subside. It is my hope that during your grieving process you will reach out and let others reach to you.
with understanding,
Austin
Post a Comment