CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

I've gone to find myself,
If I return before I get back,
Please let me know I've been found!

On Thursday we will be leaving for Raine's house. On Friday Raine and us will be leaving for the place in the pic above! WOO HOO...VACA!! You most likely will find us floating out in the middle of that cove with S-girl...Raine will be in the water and H will be somewhere nearby.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Yayyy I know this place! Have a great time!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Dang, that looks beautiful. Have a nice time. Wish I could see it in person someday.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and relaxing time :)

Donna

Anonymous said...

Sure looks pretty!! I don't know where it is, but I wouldn't mind being there myself.

Jigsaw Analogy said...

have lots of fun!!

Rising Rainbow said...

Hope you have a great time!

Jade said...

That almost looks like Shaver area.. Hope you ladies had a great time. I'm a little behind on everyones blogs. I dropped off the face of the earth for a while, but I'm back! ;-)

Hopefully you guys remembered to bring sunblock!

Dr. Deb said...

I hope you all have a most wonderful time.